The 100 Club is Isle of Wight Society for the Blind’s very own monthly cash draw.
- Anyone wishing to take part must first register with IWSB
- Participants agree to pay £2 per month for each number that they choose (if your chosen number has already been allocated, we will allocate an available number to you)
- Draws will take place monthly at Millbrooke House
- Numbers that have not been allocated or paid for in a month shall not be entered into the draw for that month
- One number will be drawn each month. This number shall be deemed ‘The Winner’
- The total funds for each month's draw shall be allocated as follows: The first draw shall take place once at least 50% of the available numbers have been purchased
- 50% as a donation to the Society
- 10% for administration of the club
- 40% in prize money
- Once all available numbers have been purchased, a waiting list shall be set up for those wishing to participate but for whom there are no numbers currently available
- At the discretion of the CEO and Club administrator, additional numbers may be released
- Existing numbers may be released if members leave and their numbers become available
- Subscriptions may be paid monthly or annually in cash, cheque or standing order
- Only numbers that have been purchased that month will be entered into the draw
Who Can be a Member?
Any individual wishing to support the work of IWSB.
Who Cannot be a Member?
- Anyone who is under 18 years of age
- Corporate members or patrons
- Beings other than humans; i.e. not dogs, horses, etc.
Click here if you are interested in joining our 100 Club.