Sight for Wight is the Island’s independent charity dedicated to supporting Islanders affected by sight loss. Every year we need and value your fundraising support to enable us to continue delivering vital services and activities:
- Information & support to Islanders affected by sight loss.
- Quarterly Newsletters
- Weekly Talking News
- Audio Books – books on CDs
- Low vision aids & equipment drop-in days
- Regular social and sporting group activities
- One-off events, activities & outingscarers.
Sight for Wight depends primarily on voluntary income from donations, fundraising and legacies.
In addition to covering the costs of delivering and developing the support and services identified above, we are currently fundraising for our 2020 Vision projects.
Please complete this form to tell us what you are planning to do, when and where. We may be able to assist you with some publicity and materials to help promote your event.
Anything from funfairs, to tea parties, check out our past fundraising events
How to donate
There are a variety of different ways you can donate to us