Sight for Wight actively seeks local businesses to work in partnership with to support Islanders affected by sight loss right across the Island.
Whatever the size of your organisation, we will work with you to create a partnership tailored to your business. Whether you want to take part in fundraising activities, volunteer your time or donate through sponsorship, matched donations or payroll giving, we will work with you to develop the perfect package.
Ways to get involved
- Corporate challenges– Corporate challenges are a great way to encourage team building and getting your colleagues involved in a charity partnership. Why not contact us to discuss how you can help fundraise for Sight for Wight through participation in a challenge event.
- Charity of the year– Choosing Sight for Wight as your chosen charity partner is a great way to focus charitable efforts and encourage staff, customers and clients to work together. We can help with suggestions for a programme of fundraising activities and publicity to maximise your benefits.
- Matched donations– If your staff raise money for Sight for Wight, your company could consider matching what they make.
- Organise an event– Walk, run, cycle or swim for Sight for Wight, or hold an auction, quiz night, wine tasting, dinner, dance or ball for colleagues, family and friends.
- Payroll giving– Payroll giving is one of the easiest ways for employees to give regularly to Sight for Wight, plus it’s both flexible and tax efficient. Employees can give as much or as little as they like, and because the donation is taken from their pay before tax, it actually costs them less.
- Staff fundraising – There are so many great ways to fundraise in or out of the office, including dress down days, sports events, coffee mornings, and cake sales.
- Staff volunteering– Donate your time and help out with activities like bucket collections, stewarding events, or help us develop and maintain a sensory garden at Millbrooke House, home to a number of our activities.
If you are interested in discussing a tailored Corporate Partnership, please contact us using the form below:
As well as the usual benefits of entering into a charity partnership with Sight for Wight, we can offer your staff a half-day sight loss awareness programme.