We hold a number of coffee mornings around the Island. A Sight for Wight volunteer or member of staff will be there to offer information and support, and they can usually bring along small items of equipment or low vision aids from Sight for Wight by advance request.
All are welcome at these relaxed and informal sessions.
Tuesday Coffee Mornings
- The Niton coffee morning is held on the first Tuesday of each month at Niton Post Office & Cafe, 10.00am – 11.45am. A variety of refreshments can be purchased from the café.
- The Freshwater coffee morning is held on the last Tuesday of each month at the End of the Line Café, 10.30am-11.45am. Refreshments can be purchased from the café.
- The Bembridge coffee mornings is held on the last Tuesday of each month at the Cloisters in Bembridge, 10.15am – 11.45am. A cup of tea or coffee and biscuits is currently £1.
Wednesday Coffee Morning
- We hold a weekly coffee morning at Millbrooke House from 10.00am -11.30am on Wednesdays. A cup of tea or coffee and slice of cake is £1.
Thursday Coffee Morning
- The Godshill coffee morning is held on the second Thursday of each month at the Old Smithy Coffee Shop, 10.30am-11.45am. A variety of delicious refreshments can be purchased from the coffee shop.