RNIB invites you to: Come and Connect
We would like to hear your feedback and update you with what is going on in the community. So, we invite you to come and Connect with RNIB, other local support and most importantly, each other!
Dates and locations for our scheduled events can be found below.
Different ways you can connect
• Meet and chat with other people from the RNIB Connect community
• Meet some of the RNIB South East Network team; learn about our job roles and what we do.
• Find out more about RNIB Connect; What is it? How can you become more ‘Connected’?
• Take part in a ‘Share Your Thoughts’ workshop; What’s already working well in the area? What activities, events or groups would you like to take part in? Are there any barriers to accessing events in the South East?
Schedule for the day:
• Free time to grab some refreshments and speak with local support and others affected by sight loss.
• Organised talks to update you on changes in RNIB, information about RNIB Connect and a chance to feedback.
• More free time for refreshments, a chance to collect information, meet local representatives and speak with others affected by sight loss.
Come and Connect Events on the Isle of Wight:
Where: The Falcon Cross Hall, 6-8 Falcon Cross Road, Shanklin PO37 7LA
When: Friday 12 July 2019
What time: 11am to 2pm
Where: Hunnyhill Room, The Riverside Centre, The Quay, Newport, PO30 2QR
When: Friday 2 August 2019
What time: 10am to 1pm
If you have a suggestion for a future location, please let us know.
If you’d like to join us at an event, please RSVP by contacting Hazel Cross – RNIB Community Facilitator for the South East:
Phone or Text Message: 07525 923093
If you have a question for RNIB or would like to update or opt out of receiving information you can do this by phone or online:
RNIB Helpline: 0303 123 9999